Penguin is all toasty and cozy in this month’s cute sticker sheet. The November penguin sticker sheet is here and it’s full of cozy wintery stickers that will add a touch of cute to your planner, notebook, or journal. There is a selection of cute penguin illustrations, including Penguin all dressed up for winter, all wrapped up in a blanket with popcorn, playing with a sparkler, hot chocolates with marshmallows and fireworks
Each sheet has 17 individual stickers for you to peel off and use in your planner, journal, notebook, or anywhere really.
- Each sheet is 114x160mm (4.5×6.25″)
- Printed on matte white sticker paper
- Writable with pencil, biro, inky ballpoint and fountain pen (these are the pens/pencils that I’ve tested and they all dry nicely. I recommend testing a pen on the non-sticker area first if you’re unsure).
- Printed on semi-permanent sticker paper. When I’ve tested these stickers, they will slightly graze the paper underneath if removed and can be completely removed from plastic/wooden surfaces with little to no residue when removed soon after placing them.
- Suitable for indoor use, these are not waterproof
- Printed in the UK
- Packaged in a pretty paper bag and sent in a board-backed envelope to ensure safe delivery