Penguin is going back to school for September’s sticker sheet. The September penguin sticker sheet is here and it’s full of back-to-school-related stickers that will add a touch of cute to your planner, notebook, or journal. There is a selection of cute penguin illustrations, items of stationery, and school-themed items, however, you don’t need to be at school to enjoy these stickers. If you love stationery, you’ll love these!
Each sheet has 15 individual stickers for you to peel off and use in your planner, journal, notebook, or anywhere really.
– Each sheet is 114x160mm (4.5×6.25″)
– Printed on matte white sticker paper
– Writable with pencil, biro, inky ballpoint and fountain pen (these are the pens/pencils that I’ve tested and they all dry nicely. I recommend testing a pen on the non-sticker area first if you’re unsure).
– Printed on semi-permanent sticker paper. When I’ve tested these stickers, they will slightly graze the paper underneath if removed and can be completely removed from plastic/wooden surfaces with little to no residue when removed soon after placing them.
– Suitable for indoor use, these are not waterproof
– Printed in the UK
– Packaged in a pretty paper bag and sent in a board-backed envelope to ensure safe delivery