Stay organised and avoid overwhelm in your day/week with these planner stickers. I’ve found that having just 3 simple to-do list tasks for the day (or even week!) is one of the best ways to avoid overwhelm in my day. So I’ve created these planner stickers, so that you too can keep it simple.
Each sheet has 14 individual stickers for you to peel off and use in your planner, notebook or anywhere really.
Based on the “Keep it simple” A6 to-do list pad, there is a sticker for your three priorities for the day or week, a sticker to write down what you’re focusing on, and a sticker to write down your “moment for me,” which can be a bonus, fun thing to do at the end of the day or a treat for yourself. There are then 6 smiling gold star stickers to reward yourself for all your hard work and two bonus stickers saying “keep it simple” and “keep going” as little reminders to do just that.
– Each sheet is 114x160mm (4.5×6.25″)
– Printed on matte white sticker paper
– Writable with pencil, biro, inky ballpoint and fountain pen (these are the pens/pencils that I’ve tested and they all dry nicely. I recommend testing a pen on the non-sticker area first if you’re unsure).
– Printed on semi-permanent sticker paper. When I’ve tested these stickers, they will slightly tear the paper underneath if removed and can be completely removed from plastic/wooden surfaces with little to no residue when removed soon after placing them.
– Suitable for indoor use, these are not waterproof
– Printed in the UK
– Packaged in a pretty paper bag and sent in a board-backed envelope to ensure safe delivery